This is where the future of Medicine and old fashioned Personable Care meet
Welcome to The Nose Institute
Dr Kamran Jafri, MD
New York ENT Surgeon
The Nose Institute was founded by Dr Kamran Jafri as a unique practice setting that specializes in all the medical conditions that can affect the nose and sinuses. As a double board certified surgeon with specialized fellowship training and 20 years of clinical experience, Dr Jafri is able to provide his patients with highly specialized and specific treatment plans for all types of conditions ranging from medical, surgical, cosmetic, functional, traumatic and reconstructive concerns. Dr Kamran Jafri has also adapted the newest technologies and techniques to his practice with special interest in minimally invasive approaches for patients needing surgical solutions. The office locations are paperless and virtual visits have been incorporated into patient care to provide maximum efficiency and expediency for each patient’s care with the practice. A patient care concierge is assigned to each patient to further enable a smooth journey to better breathing and health for our patients.
WHAT IS YOUR NASAL & SINUS CONCERN?
Dr Kamran Jafri, MD
Dr. Kamran Jafri is a double board-certified Ear, Nose & Throat physician and Facial Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Jafri is a diplomat of both boards and has also completed a fellowship in complicated surgeries of the skull base and craniofacial areas.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Vital's Compassionate Doctor Award : 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2103, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Vital's Top Doctor Award in Otolaryngology/ Facial Plastic Surgery: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top 10 New York Otolaryngology Doctor: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Castle & Connolly New York & Regional Top Doctor: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- America's Most Honored Doctors Top 1%: 2021
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 1997
- Edwin H Lorentzen Medical School Scholarship: 1993
HOSPITAL & SOCIETY AFFILIATIONS
- NYU Langone Medical Center/ NYU Grossman School of Medicine - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- NYC Health & Hospitals/ Bellevue Hospital - Clinical Faculty in Resident Education
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery Board Certified
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery- Board Certified
- Fellowship trained in Skull Base & Craniofacial Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- International Surgical Sleep Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- NYC Medical Reserve Corps
- Medical Director of US Asia Charity Medical Foundation
Breathe better, sleep better, live better
call today for an appointment
Here at The Nose Institute we are always accepting new patients. Regardless of whether you are sick or are simply due for a regular check-up, we are happy to welcome you to our office. We know going to the doctor can be a little overwhelming at times, so we are happy to provide you with our new patient forms ahead of time so that you can fill them out prior to your appointment and save you time during your visit.
The Nose Institute